Members come from professions and organisations such as emergency services, health, public and mental health, ambulance, corrective services, the defence forces, industry, mines, disaster support agencies, welfare agencies, rehabilitation, airlines and education. Students are welcome to join at a discounted rate. We also have a discounted rate for more than 10 members of a single organisation and soon will offer a corporate membership for large organisations.
- – Certification of Membership
- – Affiliated benefits with the US based, International Critical Incident Stress Foundation (ICISF)
- – Quarterly newsletters containing relevant professional articles, reviews and information
- – Access to a national network of professionals involved in crisis management support and related services
- – Consultancy advice and support
$90 for individuals
$50 for students (with identification)
$500 for a group discount of 10 people from the one organisation (conditions apply).
Please note that membership numbers for years prior to 2016/17 are not connected to this system – renewing members will need to enter your personal details and remember to take note of your new login details and password for future access.